Friday, April 01, 2016

Hello, April!


Where does the time go?! I can't believe it's already April 1st! March flew by extremely quick for us. I figured I'd share a quick update about what's been going on in our lives, and what we have planned next.


We've moved back stateside.
I'm sad to say that we no longer live in Germany. No longer will I be gallivanting around Europe, sharing pictures of our experiences. We've been back a week now, and we're still homesick for Germany! ♥ USA isn't the same anymore, we've been Europeanized.

BUT, I do have lots of posts to catch up on, Prague, Salzburg, Italy, Ruissia, and of course every single port from our Med. cruise! I promise information will not stop about Europe!


I've joined Twitter.
I'm still not sure what the big deal is about twitter. But follow @sidlesadventure (I couldn't fit the extra s!) For updates on the blog!

Drew will be in school for 6 months.
I will be hanging out in Florida, visiting family, friends, and soaking up much needed Vitamin D that Germany lacks. So USA travel's won't actually start back up until August. I'll still be sharing information about Florida and things to do here, ever heard of Theme Park Central, Disney, Universal, Sea World? (That's Orlando! which is only 1.5hrs away)

We still plan on travelling.
We've been bitten by the travel bug and plan on finding great deals/hidden gems to explore while we are back in the states. I'm hoping the transition from Europe to USA goes smoothly. Bare with me as I figure out how to keep up.

Ft. Carson is where we will be calling home next. 
If you missed my "We're Moving" post. Come September we will be heading to Colorado, to see what shenanigans we can get into there.

It's going to be quite an adjustment being back in the states, but we've made it back safe and sound (Rylie included!) and we're all excited for this new adventure. 

Post a Comment