Monday, January 11, 2016

The Liebster Award



Looks like 2016 is going to be an intresting and amazing year, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Tessa of OneDizzyBee, What is the Leibster Award you ask? After searching through Google, I found out that it actually has German roots! I thought it was perfect seeing as how I'm currently in Germany! In German "Liebster" means "dear/beloved person". The Liebster award was created for bloggers, by other bloggers. It gives new bloggers, such as myself opportunities to connect with other bloggers.

I think it's totally cool idea, and a great way to meet fellow bloggers.

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog in your Liebster Award post.
2. Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge into your post.
3. Answer the 10 questions you were given when you were nominated.
4. Come up with 10 questions you would like to ask of your nominees.
5. Nominate 10 newbie bloggers, by commenting on one of their blog posts with a link to your Liebster Award post, and a short message about nominating them.

Here are my Answer

1. Which cartoon character do you most resemble and why?
Eliza Thronberry, mostly becaue she was able to travel around the world with her family, she is also the second child, which is what I am. haha

2. What is your least favorite word in the English language and why?
Bae. It was just explained to me that Bae means, Before anyone else. I still think it's stupid. But then again it's slang, of course it's lame.

3. What’s your best advice for new bloggers?
My best advice for new bloggers would be, to make sure you're doing it for yourself. I know a lot of people who start blogging because they think "I'm going to be rich and famous", but it never happens, then they give up. Blog because you love it.

4. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
If I could have one super power, it would be to teleport. I'm constantly in a long distance relationship with my husband, family and friends, it would be nice to be able to telelport and see them whenever I wanted to, or even if I felt homesick.

5. You’re stranded on a desert island with three things you currently own and a famous person. Who and what?
Jennifer Lawerence, travel pillow, unlimited wine, and a cork screw. Haha

6. Name one achievable goal for 2016 regarding your blog.
For 2016, I would like to continue growing my blog, and my followers, I've realized that followers who actually engage with your posts/blog is better than having a million followers.

7. The Kardashians: Your thoughts in twenty words or less.
HAHA. Love to watch them. But man they're famous and rich for no reason.

8. What’s your favorite blogging topic?
My favorite blogging topic is travelling. Travelling around Europe has been the best experience of my life.

9. Share a link with us to your favorite post you’ve written.
My Tangier, Morocco post is one of my favorites. Riding Camels on the beach in Africa, why wouldn't it be my favorite?!

10. Does your “real life” (family, friends, work) know about your blog?
Yes, they do. They are actually the biggest supporters of my blog. Go figure right? I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by amazing friends and family who support me and just love hearing about our travel adventures.

I've nominated 5 fellow newbie travel bloggers, nominating 10 people seems like a lot.
Make Time to see the world
An Adventures Journal
Around the World with Isabel
The Travel Debugger
Willful and Wild Hearted

**Make sure to leave a link to your blog post!

Here are my questions for you:
1. How long have you been blogging for?
2. What is your dream vacation?
3.  Share your favorite tip for new bloggers?
4. Why do you travel?
5. What is your must bring item when travelling?
6.  What is your favorite post that you've ever written?
7. Do you have any goals for 2016? Share one with us.
8. Do you prefer, flying, driving, or boat rides while travelling?
9. Who is your favorite super hero?
10. Budget Traveler or Indulge traveler?


I'm loving the fact that my blog is getting out there. I know that I am no where near a professional, and this is a hobby, but my blog is getting out there and people seem to enjoy it! Thanks for all the support everyone!

Post a Comment