Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Easy Life Planners

Are you a Planner Lover? Have you joined the Planner bandwagon yet?

If so, you're going to love this post! Recently, I've been getting a lot of messages asking what I do to plan our adventures. I always reply with the fact that I am a planner by nature, and that I have a personal size Filofax, that is literally my life, (I even got Drew a little pocket size planner, that he actually uses everyday!) I've been looking for a great Travel insert to add to my Filofax, and came across Easy Life Planners Etsy page.


 I fell in love with the Vacation Planner Kit, and decided to purchase it. It comes in 6 different sizes, for you other planner lovers! (*Not available in Pocket Size and Erin Condren)

Wanna know what other sizes they have?
A4 Planners 8.3"x11.7" 
Letter Size 8.5"x11"
A5 Planners 5.8"x8.3"
Half Letter 5.5"x8.5"
Personal Size 3.7"x6.7"
 Midori TN 8.25" x 4.33"
 Erin Condren 7.25"x9.25"
 Pocket Size 3.2"x4.7"


The Kit came in a downloadable .pdf file, with 6 inserts. This Travel Planner Kit includes:

Vacation Planner
To-Do List
Packing List x3
Shopping List

I printed out my copy and laminated it!

Here's a picture of how I've started to use my planner!

Best thing about this bundle is only $3.95! But, I've teamed up with EasyLife Planners to give you a 30% off code, for all of their products! How awesome is that?!  I'm in love with the Life, Personal and Yearly inserts!

Get yours NOW!

"SIDLESADVENTURES"
Make sure to take advantage of this offer, it's good until April 30th!


--
EasyLife Planners:
Twitter
Facebook
Shop

Post a Comment