Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pumpkin Carving 2015

Every year since Drew and I have been married, we pick up some pumpkins and watch The Nightmare Before Christmas and carve pumpkins! It's our yearly tradition, that we hope to one day pass along to our children.
 This year was no different. After a nice weekend down in Garmisch, we ended the weekend by clearing off the dinning room table, covered it and started carving pumpkins. This year Drew wanted to carve out a Star Wars Character, Boba Fet. I didn't want to do something that would take too much time. I wanted to carve out a bow, Drew suggested that I do something else, so after googling I found a cute little Mini Mouse Ears with a bow!
 My awesome hubby cut the top off of my pumpkin for me!


This was the first year that we finished before the movie ended!
I think it turned out pretty awesome!


Maybe next year I'll try something a little more complicated. Probably not.

Post a Comment