Thursday, October 01, 2015

Matron of Honor

My bestie is getting married! Along with my birthday present she sent me this awesome ask gift!

And of course I said YES!!


We met when I was 16 years old, working at my very first job AMC movie theaters. We bonded over "accidentally" breaking open the good candy behind concession stands and of course hating the same people. That's what girls bond over after all! Haha.
From our AMC days, we headed off to college together, becoming roomies at USF and bonding over reality TV shows, our love of Harry Potter and Twilight at one point (because who didn't go through a Twilight phase?) and of course, dealing with stupid boys and their stupid boy-dar!

I'm so glad that after college our friendship stayed strong. We've dealt with long distance friendships, from the Midwest, back to Florida, to North Carolina, and now across the Atlantic Ocean. We would visit each other and of course keeping in touch with one another through texting, Facebook, and of course now that I'm on the other side of the world, Viber! Thank god for technology!
I'm so excited that after 11 years of friendship, 
(Not sure if Robin will actually read this) I just wanted to say that I am so honored to be a part of your special day!

Post a Comment