Thursday, February 18, 2016

Croatia Itinerary

Croatia has always been on my MUST see list. The first trip I ever planned on my own was to Croatia. I was a little bit overwhelmed, but 3 years later, I still remember planning this trip! It was a whirlwind trip, but we accomplished so much! Here's my itinerary for long weekend in Croatia, with a stop in Slovenia.

Day One:
Drive down to Zadar (10 hr trip from Graf)
Night in Zadar

Day Two: Zadar
Explore Zadar
Night in Zadar


Day Three: Plitvice Lakes
Drive to Plitvice Lakes (1.5 hr drive)
Day in Plitvice lakes
Drive to Slovenia (4hr 15 mins)
Night in Slovenia


Day Four:  Lake Bled, Slovenia
Explore Lake Bled
Drive home

To this date, this is still one of my favorite trips! It feels like we fit a lot into one trip, but man it was worth it!

1 comment

  1. I reallllllllllllllly want to go to Croatia, the hubs went once after college graduation and I was so jealous of his travels. It's so beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete