Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Brothers in Europe

My brothers are here! I know we should be out painting Europe Red, but it's 11pm on day 3 and everyone in my house, including Rylie has passed out! Too much excitement? Or maybe jet lag has finally caught up. Time difference is probably the worst part about coming over here. 
I won't go into too much detail about what we've been up too. But I thought I'd share some pictures of the things we've been up to in the 3 days they've been here, I've shared these pictures on Facebook, but it'll be nice to be able to look back on my blog and see them too!

Day One: Lake Koingsee, Germany

Everyone taking a Nap
Day Two: Salzburg, Austria

Stuck in Traffic on the way home
 Day Three: Bayreuth, Germany
 Nuremberg Bratwurst & Currywurst 

They're here for 2 weeks, and I've got lots planned, Berlin, Prague, Colonge just to name a few places. It's going to be an exciting couple of weeks here in Germany!

Post a Comment